Exactly as pre-arranged but with the added security for your family that financial provision is in place. As long as we carry out your funeral and your requirements don’t change, your funeral and our services will be provided when required at no extra cost. You can also make a contribution towards third party costs which are outside of our control and cannot be guaranteed. For further peace of mind, all monies are held in whole of life assurance policies.
If burial is your wish, a memorial headstone can be included within your plan.
The Advantages of a Prepayment Plan
- You can choose your funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind.
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- Make financial provision for the costs in advance.
- Financial security ~ the funeral payment is held in a whole life assurance policy until it is needed.
- The service will be provided by Ronnie Thompson Funeral Directors.
- Anyone aged 18 or over can take out a plan. There is no upper age limit and there are no awkward health questions
- You can make a lump sum payment or pay by monthly instalments, whichever suits you.
- All enquiries and arrangements are treated in confidence.
- Complies with the Funeral Planning Authority Code of Practice and the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Get In Touch
All enquiries are welcome, 24 hours a day, either in person, at our premises, or by calling
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask for details.